Wrinkles are one of the most worrisome matters of concern in the frequent dermatological cases. Most of the people come to seek advice and permanent solution to this skin condition. It is, however, not possible to avoid wrinkles completely, as it does not appear due to one specific reason. There is a lot of aspects working as responsible agents for wrinkles, such as, pollution, dust, sunlight exposure, extremely hot & cold weather conditions and last but not the least, aging, which, ultimately has no cure. Besides aging, most of the wrinkle-causing aspects can be eradicated or lowered down their magnitude of effect through various cosmetics and anti-aging creams.
The very first precursor of having wrinkles appears in the form of under eye wrinkles, as the area surrounding the eye portion is one of the most sensitive regions of the face part. These regions get affected more quickly and showed up for the further odds of having wrinkles over the rest of the face areas, through the symptoms of under eye folds.
Main Reason of Having Wrinkles
Wrinkles may occur due to various reasons, instead of some commonly known causes. These causes can be enumerated as:
- Overexposure to the sunlight
- Continuous contact with air or traffic pollution
- Due to rain and summer
- Hot and cold weather conditions
- Due to prolonged treatment of any disease, followed by harsh medication on consistent basis
- Unhealthy diet.
- Not taking ample amount of sleep
- Wrongful selection of cosmetics, etc.
Prevention and Cure
It would be not possible to treat the wrinkle conditions once for an all and that too, instantly. It takes a proper scheduling of everything associated with the routine life of any individual in a way to treat wrinkles and has younger skin for many years. Some of the key preventive measures and curative methods to avoid and cure this wrinkle sort of evil conditions can be enumerated as:
- It is required to avoid direct sunlight over the face area, as the ultraviolet rays of the sun are very harmful and the primary cause of having wrinkles under the eye, as well as, over the entire face.
- Tension and sleepless nights or less sleeping is one of the major cause of under eye wrinkles and can be treated through cosmetics having anti-oxidants and moisturizers, followed by proper sleeping hours.
- Pollution and weather conditions affect the cells of the skin, due to which skin cells get died. These dead skin cells appear as dark patches and wrinkles over the skin layer. To avoid this, always wear a mask and use a quality face wash after getting back to the residence. A good habit of 3-4 times faces washing would also help in eliminating wrinkle conditions.
- Application of good anti-aging cream and moisturizer, containing SPF-30 helps in retaining good skin tone, its softness and wrinkle free skin surface. These anti-aging creams just not retains the tightness and glow of the skin, but also repairs the damaged skin cells from the grass root level and exfoliate dead skin cells as well.